CzechInvest is the Investment and Business Development Agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
The Agency contributes to attracting foreign investment and developing domestic companies through its services and development programs. CzechInvest also promotes the Czech Republic abroad and acts as an intermediary between the EU and small and medium-sized enterprises in implementing structural funds in the Czech Republic.
CzechInvest is exclusively authorized to file applications for investment incentives at the competent governing bodies and prepares draft offers to grant investment incentives. Its task is also to provide potential investors current data and information on business climate, investment environment and investment opportunities in the Czech Republic.
CzechInvest´s services (all free of charge) include:
- full information assistance
- tailor-made visits
- handling of investment incentives
- access to EU structural funds
- business properties identification
- business infrastructure development
- search for potential suppliers/JV/acquisition partners
- care for existing investors
To get to know more about us please visit www.czechinvest.org